- Buying behaviour
- Sharing economy perspectives
- Travel Motivations
- Employment practices
- Human Resource policy
- Influence of social media on destination choice
- Technological engagement in teaching and learning
- Tourism curriculum
- Internship requirements
- Attitude towards tourism development
- Sustainable practices
- Employment choices
- Attitude to service delivery
- Educational immersion experiences
- Climate change perspectives/actions
- Organisational/employer/career choice.
Abstract Submission: 10 DECEMBER 2018 (250 words, 4 keywords).
Submission of Paper: 28 FEBRUARY 2019 (max. 6,000 words, excluding references).
Submission of Revisions: 30 MAY 2019.
Information for authors
Abstracts and articles are to be submitted to Ms. Jacqueline Thompson at: email@example.com.
For additional information on the formatting of submission, please see: http://www.cavehill.uwi.edu/salises/publications/jecs/call-for-papers.aspx.
For further details, see: http://cavehill.uwi.edu/salises/publications/jecs/call-for-papers-tourism-2018.aspx